- We collect information from you when you register on our site
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may however, visit our site anonomously.
- Any of the information collected from you will be used to process transactions only. Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested by the customer.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties you personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- Occasionally at our discretion, we may offer or include third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.