Aloha Gourmet Da Mini Pounder Lihing Powder 2.5oz (NOT FOR SALE TO CALIFORNIA)
- Aloha Gourmet Da Mini Pounder Li Hing Mui Powder is famous in Hawaii for its use on almost every local snack. It has a combination of sweet, sour, and salty taste. It's also described as tart, and even tangy.
- Li Hing Mui in Chinese means "traveling plum".
- Li Hing Mui Powder is made from dried pickled salted plum skins flavored with licorice or prune, salt, sugar, and ground into a reddish powder.
- Immigrants from China brought the idea to the plantations in Hawaii during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, where they dried plums and created Li Hing Mui Powder.
- Sweet sour flavor is sure to make your mouth water and satisfy your taste buds. Hawaiians will sprinkle Li Hing Mui Powder on just about anything.
- Sprinkle with any fresh fruits. like lemon, pineapple, papaya to name a few.
- Grown in the tropical climate of Taiwan and packed fresh in Hawaii.
- Aloha Gourmet Mini Pounder Lihing Powder Net Wt 2.5 oz (71g)
- If you like Tajin seasoning. you'll like Li Hing Mui Powder a sweet-sour taste with a hint of saltiness.